Deciding to get a new website can seem daunting at first, and you quickly realize that there’s a lot more to it than just the visuals. To make the process a bit easier, I’ve compiled a list of some things I might ask you during the first steps.
- Why do you need a new website?
- What is your company’s unique value?
- What is the main purpose of the website? Leads, information, web shop, internal communication, etc.
- Who are your main competitors?
- Which elements do you like/dislike from your competitors’ websites?
- How will you advertise the website once it’s live?
- What budget did you have in mind for the website?
- Do you plan on having an annual budget for upkeep and improvement of the website?
- Do you need users to create profiles?
- Do you plan to use email marketing, landing pages etc?
- Do you need a multilingual website?
Remember, if these questions seem a bit overwhelming it’s nothing to worry about. I’m here to help you figure out what you need, whatever your level.